Thursday, September 11, 2014

Budget, some what inexpensive equipment

I use very simple budget, some what inexpensive equipment that will be shared with you. I like to voice my views that may sometime contradict pro photographers. 

I don't like that faded blurred background seen in photos and videos taken with the expensive cameras. I like to see all backdrop clarity in the picture, some say it is distracting. I also disagree with them when they say a white backdrop is unprofessional, yet Apple seems to like it. It's OK for Apple should be OK for me. I know they will call me unprofessional for that, well, guess what, That is my opinion. Do you want everyone to view your photos and videos or just the pros? Bottom line I'm just an enthusiast with an enthusiast perception.

I've been working on a video to point out a few things that I believe to be important. Find how to light the green screen with my secret sauce budget lighting, the green screen it's self, and a special tool to use for getting accurate even lighting on the green screen that will help keying greatly with the editing software. 



Visit me again.
Sincerely,
JimSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment