Thursday, August 28, 2014

Talking head video.

Making talking head video, editing software, internet marketing, audio, video editing, lighting, green screen, and much more will be my subjects that I want to voice my opinions on thru this blog and in my newsletter.

Let me know if you would, the above subjects in the order you prefer. 

Please comment and also leave your website address. I love to see what you're doing if you are into video or whatever. Not into video and want to, maybe I can give you some direction. 

My tip of the day. For me I shied away from being in the spot light on any of my video productions. Until recently I started doing talking head selfies so I could get over the fear of being in front of the camera or seeing and hearing me on the video. I did at least 50 or more videos and watched me over and over trying to get use to my voice and how I look on the screen. If you have the same fear, you may want to try this technique. It didn't improve my looks any but I m ready to give it a go. You might see a few practice rounds on my Google+ profile. 

I believe the talking head video still reigns as champ over the silly looking animations because people that are potential clients or customers will feel they Know You, Like You, and Trust you, before they (or you) even walk through your door for the very first time. Almost like meeting a real Live Movie Star.

There is so much to share and so little time.

Until next time,

Sincerely, JimSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment