Monday, August 25, 2014

Tech is changing the art of making video.

Tech is changing rapidly for the art of making video for the purpose of placing on the internet. Over the past nine years I've bought course after course on making video, editing software, internet marketing, audio, video editing, lighting, green screen, and much more and still left in a state of confusion. To say all that in other words the first 3 or 4 years of that is old useless information because of tech changing rapidly, or just a few things can still be used today, if it is just internet experience. 

However, the last bunch of courses I have been buying is leaving me say to myself, who should be writing and selling these courses. . . Them ...  or Me? Perhaps I shall write and produce my own course.


I started making video to promote my business partner and as the productions went on it seemed to get better.  The years of making video I have always been afraid to show my face or voice. I stayed in the hiding in the background.  


It's time to make that move onto the screen. I use very simple and inexpensive equipment that will be shared with you. Low budget stuff that works. 


I like to voice my views that may sometime contradict pro photographers and may cause some hate mail, but who cares? There are just a few things I disagree with the pros. In fact I admire them and respect their experience.


OK, it is time to close, this post is long enough. I m just warming up, but it's time for bed. As of yet you probably don't care but I hope to win you over. Come back for next round.


Sincerely,

JimSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment